Last updated: 2nd of August, 2020
Company or Ziedu Serviss - SIA "Karkadē", registration number 50103327811, legal address: Ozolciema street 16/7-70, Riga LV-1058, actual address: Riga, Terbatas street 19/21, LV - 1010. Ziedu Serviss ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.zieduserviss.lv the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Ziedu Serviss ensures the confidentiality of personal data in its work and carries out appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data from unauthorised access, illegal processing or disclosure, accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
- This Policy applies to all cases in which the client intends to use or is already using the services of Ziedu Serviss and is subject to the processing of personal data that the Company carries out as a manager for the processing of personal data.
- The company does not have automated decision making, which has legal consequences for the client or the data subject.
- Processing of personal data by Ziedu Serviss occurs in the territory of the European Union / European Economic Area. Personal data of customers and data subjects are not sent to countries and/or processed in countries outside the European Union / European Economic Area.
Information Collection And Use
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, surname, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address and payment information. This is called Order Information. We don’t collect you credit card information. Payment with a card is processed using payment provider Exactly Payment System that is PCI DSS compliant.
Why we collect information
We collect information from you to serve your needs, manage our content and advertising, operate efficiently, and improve Ziedu Serviss and products. We collect information:
- To provide you with Ziedu Serviss services;
- To respond to your requests;
- To complete a transaction;
- To fulfill a transaction;
- To confirm your order;
- To give you updates about your order;
- To deliver your products;
- To notify you about the latest special deals and discounts (only if you have agreed to that);
- To notify you about our latest news and useful information (only if you have agreed to that).
We may share your name, surname, phone number and delivery address to third-parties in order to deliver the goods.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
If you have a Ziedu Serviss account, you can opt-out of receiving Ziedu Serviss marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account of our Site. Alternatively, you can contact us writing to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that is a web analytics service. Web analysis is the gathering, collection and analysis of data about the behaviour of visitors to websites. Among other things, a web analysis service collects data on which website a data subject has come to a website from, which subpages of the website web accessed or how often and for which period of time a subpage was viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize a website and for the cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
In addition, this Site uses the Analytics feature UserID to track interaction data. This UsedID will be additionally anonymised and encrypted and will not be linked with other data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
Our website also uses Google Analytics performance reports relating to demographics and interests and reports on Google Display Network impressions. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customise the ads on the Google Display Network by visiting the ad settings.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Site within a single session and from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
These cookies allow us to improve our Sites’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may slow site performance.
Social Media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to you interests, both within and beyond our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content in social media. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.